Entity Match & Resolution
Available from ARGO
Entity Match & Resolution provides an Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) solution lowers duplicate rates below 0.5 percent, exceeding the ONC Health IT 2020 mandate.
Designed to work across diverse healthcare technology environments, the solution accurately matches and links records including hospital electronic health records (EHRs), and clinical and physician practice management systems. ARGO’s EMPI also fulfills data analytics requirements of health information exchanges, and accountable care organizations.
With increased matching accuracy, organizations:
• Improve searching to prevent duplicate records
• Remediate potential duplicates faster
• Reduce incidence of adverse clinical impacts
• Achieve regulatory compliance
• Improve quality and safety of patient care
• Increase reliability and trust in population health quality measures
• Expand revenue cycle performance
Along with low duplicate rates, the ARGO solution enables healthcare organizations to systematically enforce data governance and quality policies of patient and provider entities across systems.
ARGO’s EMPI achieves these results by employing probabilistic models with natural language processing, and cultural phenomena to accurately identify matching records. The matching engine uses intelligent machine learning techniques to fine tune parameters for implementing organizational, regional, or departmental data characteristics. The result: unparalleled levels of precision and matching performance.