EDI X12 Integration
Available from Applied PilotFish Healthcare Integration
PilotFish’s Interface Engine solutions allow healthcare users to quickly leverage the EDI X12 data critical to significant developments in population health initiatives and analytics. PilotFish’s unified and automated approach to EDI transaction processing delivers immediate benefits to healthcare solution providers. To start, they are now able to quickly realize newly efficient processes resulting in significantly lower operational and maintenance costs. This helps lower the cost of delivering healthcare and of processing claims.
As a select distribution partner of X12, PilotFish has been licensed to redistribute artifacts of the X12 standard as a component of its eiConsole for X12 bundle. PilotFish embeds in-depth knowledge of the X12 schemas and standards within the eiConsole and eiPlatform product suite. Breakthrough productivity-boosting features strip away the technical complexity of parsing, validating, mapping and producing EDI X12 files.
With functionality unlocked by the eiConsole for X12 bundle, users now are able to:
• Parse ANY X12 Transaction as XML
• Validate X12 Messages during processing for structure and basic SNIP levels
• Review and Map XML using human-readable (and easily understood) “Friendly Names”
• Automatically Convert to human-readable text all encountered compact-consistent code values
• Browse and Search the hierarchy of any X12 Message during data mapping
Watch our video demo on our website! Free 90-Day trial of the software!