About Legacy Data Access, Inc.
- Legacy Data Access, Inc. was formed in 1999 by three experienced healthcare IT professionals to assist the CIO in achieving objectives such as reducing cost, simplifying IT operations and increasing department productivity. Through working with many customers on various types of complex implementations, we found that detail data conversions represented the costliest portion of the project. The concept for intelligent storage of this data with user-defined views that support the business and clinical needs of the healthcare organization became the brainchild of LDA.
Legacy Data Access …
• Is totally healthcare focused
• Bridges the gap between old and new technologies
• Has a multi-disciplinary focus for Clinical, Financial and Patient Accounting Data
• Is designed to handle the data retention needs of large, complex healthcare organizations
Legacy Data Access has developed a set of tools and solutions, and a state of the art data center to assist healthcare organizations reduce their total cost of ownership while maintaining clinical and financial information over a 30 year period.