Available from Awarepoint Corporation
awareED helps organizations reduce Emergency Department visit time by 20-25%, bed turnover time by 25-50% and the number of patients that leave without being seen by 25-30%.
awareED’s tracking engine and advanced workflow rules measure location, movement and interaction between patients, staff and medical equipment. By feeding this powerful information into a geospatial view of the ED, for the first time staff can visualize the care progression of all patients in the department. awareED identifies and communicates patient care milestones in real time to the specific caregivers who need that information for better, more informed decision making. Caregivers can anticipate and manage their workflow, and streamline movement of patients through the emergency department. Leadership can better manage department resources through real-time dashboards that monitor the status of key patient flow metrics.
• Track and communicate location data, wait times, and room assignments
• Maintain interaction logs for critical care time and respiratory therapy treatment reporting
• Record milestones based on patient movement and ancillary staff presence in rooms
• Facilitate room turn-around time through housekeeping notification and logging
• Display dashboards for room utilization, average length of stay based on location, census by triage class, etc.